Friday, January 16, 2009

Boston Marathon Count Down Event March 5th ~ 7-9pm ~



You’re Invited!

Please join me in the Boston Marathon count down to benefit the Dana Farber Cancer Institute

Thursday, March 5, 2009

7:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Vlora Restaurant
545 Boylston St.
Boston, MA 02118
(entrance is downstairs)

Featuring…
Authentic Mediterranean hour devours
Cash bar available
Drawing for many fabulous prizes
“Guess Anne’s marathon time game”

$20 donation suggested

I'm about to embark on one of the biggest challenges of my life: completing the 2009 Boston Marathon. But my personal quest, no matter how difficult it will be for me, pales in comparison to the challenge facing cancer patients. By participating in the Dana-Farber Marathon Challenge (DFMC), I'm supporting Dana-Farber Cancer Institute’s goal to find better therapies and, ultimately, cures for cancer. While training and logging hundreds of miles between now and April 20, 2009, I ask for your support. I ask for your support through words of encouragement, running expertise, and last but not least your monetary support towards my $6,500 fund raising goal to the Dana-Farber Institute. I have put together a fundraising website in which you could make a dontation online: http://www.runDFMC.org/annew2009

Thank you for helping me help Dana-Farber reach the ultimate finish line:
a world without cancer.

I look forward to seeing you there,
Please bring a guest or five!
awestrich45208@yahoo.com


Parking at Vlora: valet parking available $16; parking lot on Claredon Street right next to Skipjack's $10 dollars after 5pm; minutes away from the Green line (both Arlington and Copley) and Orange line (Backbay station) for those guests who will be taking the T.
http://www.vloraboston.com/