Monday, January 12, 2009

Fundraiser Party! SAVE THE DATE!

I am planning my fundraiser event! Good news, I think I found a great location- Vlora, 545 Boylston St. I have been here for an event before, which led me to call them. They are extremely interested in hosting charity events, so please give them a call if you're looking for a venue. Here is the link: http://www.vloraboston.com/

The dates I am considering are: Thursday Feb 19 and Thursday March 5. Please save these possible dates. I think Thursdays work for several reasons. Runners need to stay in on Friday or Sat. night if they plan to run a Sat. or Sun. AM. I hope everyone can make it into Boston for a night of fun!

There will be a drawing for some prizes, as well as appetizers! More information to follow once it's confirmed!

If you have anything that you would like to donate please contact me. It would be greatly appreciated!